5.25.2011

Blog transitioning

I was looking through my blog, which started out as a showcase of my photography and a way of describing each scenario captured with my camera.  Over the years, (YEARS!) This blog has evolved into a really personal journey of my life!  With my new husband who is an integral part of each story, and my friends and family who follow me so closely; this has become my own digital journal.  There are also new followers from all over the place who read this blog and have sent me personal emails inquiring about things like WWoofing, different countries, camera equipment or just sharing really touching comments etc.  This blog has become such a wonderful outlet for me and I just want to THANK YOU, the readers, for following this really cool story, that is my life.
I am truly blessed to walk this path, and will continue to take full advantage of everything around me.  And share with all of you!

So.. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment