6.08.2009

Reflect



I was walking through the streets of London around 7 in the morning...street sweepers were out, a few stragglers...I found a local theatre where Les Miserables was the feature...Love this reflected window, as a passerby...unable to resist.
Photo of the Day




Smith Rock, Oregon reflected in the river that runs through it...If this pic had mega zoom you would see about 100 climbers on rope scattered along the rock walls.



Oh a pic with personality...This was taken my freshman year in college above a puddle in a dorm parking lot. It was my newfound best friend Melissa and I...hippies at heart.



This was taken on one of the most gorgeous beaches on earth...and it happens to be reflected in my monster mosquito sunglasses. cool eh?! click on the pic for a closer view.

Reflection photos!! These tend to pass us by when we don't notice. Photographing a reflection can turn out quite beautiful.

"Beauty is a primeval phenomenon , which itself never makes its appearance, but the reflection of which is visible in a thousand different utterances of the creative mind, and is as various as nature itself."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment