8.10.2011

Plumeria!

My plumeria tree bloomed!  The flower is so delicate and beautiful, such soft colors and smells amazing...I am so excited about it. 


orchids



 All of my other plants are growing as well.  my cala lillies died because I left them on a window ledge where the dog could reach...so they never had the chance to bloom.  I also killed my small rosemary plant that had yet to even be repotted before it died on me...too much water perhaps. 


 
 But the rest of the plants are loving this weather...humid, sunny, warm.  

There are also lovely plants around the neighborhood...
 bright pinks and yellow blooms



2 comments:

  1. Awesome plumeria and other pix. I like the shallow terra cotta bowl with the shell.
    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Plumeria...lucky plant....lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete