11.09.2010

Parque Llao Llao


 Arrayan Forests in the Parque Llao Llao, Nahuel Huapi National Park




After leaving the farm, saying goodbyes to the plants, animals and friends, I traveled back to Bariloche for a couple of days.  Back to the hostel where the entire trip began.

Of course the view, as always, was stunning.  I had an entire day to roam around, play and explore.

After studying a map and reading reviews, I decided to take a bus out to Parque Llao Llao which is in the heart of Nahuel Huapi National Park.

Coolest architecture...Patagonia Perfect.





Lakes, mountains, sunshine, trails and hiking, bamboo, an Arrayan forest and my loads of new photos for my camera.


Here are some photos of the expedition through the park along Lake Perito Moreno.  The trees were stunning, the bamboo thick.  At one point, I came to a beautiful lake overlooking Cerro Chico...there was a meadow with grass up to my knees.  I stood there, looking through the viewfinder of my camera, and slowly let it fall and hang around my neck, the sun was warm yet the wind gusted, my hair was blowing across my face...I closed my eyes and soaked it all in.  Sometimes you just can't capture it.

And before you know it...it's over.  2 months went by so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment