1.19.2010

Emerson

While browsing the internet, I found some amazing quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Many that I'd heard before, and some that were new to me and possibly to you as well.


AND While browsing Portugal, I found this picture. Currently my desktop.
Photo of the Day

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."

"People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character."



"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting."



"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children..to leave the world a better place...to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. That is to have succeeded.
"











Thanks Ralph. Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment