8.02.2009

Rain to Shine

Listening to the rain fall outside. I feel more real when there is rain falling all around me. Something above me is released..something inside of me releases. A delicate occurrence than can be so violent...A peaceful message poured out to us. It can ruin the day or put you where you just where you need to be. Right now I am looking out the window and thinking of the omens that have presented themselves to me...or that I opened my eyes wide enough to allow into sight. A recent omen assures me, quite literally, that Everything will be ok .
AAHhh! So appropriate ;)
Rain
I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head
Shel Silverstein


A photo of Mt. Ranier taken from my Aunt's home in Enumclaw, WA.

Sometimes we need to know that Everything will be ok.
Now the sun is shining and the rain is glistening on the leaves outside. Let all your fears evaporate. Have faith.

I took a picture while driving...dangerous I know, but with the heavens shining down on you like this..what is there to fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment