9.13.2014

Looking back

If you look back a few posts, you will see how our journey became very infant oriented...obviously so did our lives. 
I will post some of the highlights of life with a baby in Japan as a military family.
Looking back is surreal.  What an adventure we had!!!

First of all...check out this snail in Okinawa.  The snails there were so huge and apparently poisonous.  We wouldn't let our dog go near them.

Here's a photo I took while testing out my new Nikon D7000 camera.  As a birthday gift last year, I was able to add a 50mm lens to my arsenal.  Look at the detail!


 This was a hike we went on testing out this backpack carrier.  I am so in love with this photo of Adam and Luke.  I want to blow it up and frame it.  Same expression?!
 Every hike that we went on in Oki was full of curvy tree roots, big leaves and palms, heavy canopies.

No comments:

Post a Comment