9.14.2014

Conversations with a 2 year old

My son Luke has certainly found his voice.
He is a chatterbox and usually cracks us up with the things he comes up with.
It's in his honor that I start 'Convos with my 2 year old'  and share some of the ridiculous things he says...He is learning as he goes and it's so fun to watch!

This morning:

Luke:  'What you doing Mommy?'
Me: 'Changing your brother's diaper.'
Luke: 'Oooh.  Wow.  That looks like hard work.'

Yesterday while discussing Halloween costumes...

Luke:  ' I going to be Superman.  I going to be Batman.  I going to be a monster.  I want to be a princess. I want to be a giraffey.  I want to be Mickey Mouse.  I want to be a polar bear.  I going to be a lion and say Rooooaaarrr'
Me:  'What should I be for Halloween?'
Luke:  'You going to be Superman.  Then I going to be Batman and Superman.'

Got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment