4.12.2011

14 days woopwoop!

Packing packing packing...I have to keep reminding myself that I can't pack things according to what may or may not get lost in the mail.  That is something that I cannot foresee; I never truly tapped into the psychic sphere.  I never regretted it until now.  haha..jokes.
14 more days!!! 

It didn't take long to realize that the majority of my favorite photos are either from Portugal or Argentina, favorite photos from my favorite countries.  So much beauty, amazing people, natural landscapes that take your breath away...It would make any photographer a bit trigger happy with their camera. 
This was taken from on top of the snowy peak of Cerro Campanario, Argentina.  Maybe after we leave Okinawa, we could live on that little island in the middle of Nahuel Huapi...island hopping here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment