6.02.2010

Sasquatch Fever

SASQUATCH MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010 , Columbia River Gorge in George, Washington.

I am burning up with Sasquatch fever...I caught the fever after day one and it got better throughout the 3 days music festival. Camping out with a group of 13 beauties and taking in SO much music...it was in one word that I will not use lightly:
E P I C

Top Performances:
1. Band of Horses
2. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
3. My Morning Jacket
4. Vampire Weekend
5. Tegan and Sara
6. The National
7. Massive Attack
8. Passion Pit
9. Kid Cudi
10. Local Natives
11. She and Him
12. Portugal. The Man.
13. Minus the Bear (first show stop)
14. Mumford and Sons
There was so much music packed into 3 days...I could not stop moving the entire time, cried tears of joy, I sang out loud and danced atop shoulders, the entire time mesmerized by a deeply inspiring gorge carved into the earth behind the main stage...I'm in love with so much new music and so many new people. Like I said before--epic. Pictures coming soon.

So many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment