5.11.2010

A stump cake wedding


Natalie agreed to come with me to the wedding. Yay! Roadtrip! We drove down south to Statesboro, for a very relaxed, casual, outside wedding in the Botanical Gardens which are near the University. That place is a hidden gem. A diamond in the rough, if you will.

This was probably the best wedding I've ever been to. It was beautiful, the people were beautiful, surrounded by nature, with live music, lemonade, so many old friends, my camera and the best backdrops. One of my bestest friends Amee was married on May 8, 2010.

JUMP

They had a stump for a cake. It was so cute with mushrooms around the "roots" and vines growing up the sides. Original idea...it speaks volumes about their character!

I love this next photo. Amee spotted this opening that was sort of in the shape of a heart. Either way, it shaped them well. That silhouette!! Some of my favorite photos of all time are silhouettes...mmm.



She asked me to be the photographer and I was delighted to oblige. Taking the family and behind the scenes pics, engagement/couple pics etc...Over 300 pics I sent to her which were the good ones chosen from the entire bunch. Those two deserve it, they are such good people.
Best wedding ever. And they produced gorgeous photos.


Umm...my sister is gorgeous. And she is only 14. I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment