12.02.2009

旅行日本 TRAVEL Japan


One of my favorite pictures of all time. Top 3.


A silhouette of Buddha, overlooking the town and coastline of Kamakura.


I realized that after so many posts of travels and photography, I had yet to post some of my favorites from JAPAN! Here are photos that I took on a trip to Tokyo and through Kamakura and other regions of Japan in April of 2008. I was invited to stay with a family there...which was nice, but if I could have done it differently, I would have.



I love these guys!



Shrines to Buddha


That is one BIG Buddha




Vending machine in Kamakura


Shibuya at night




Hachiko 6-way Crossing, Shibuya in Tokyo: the world's busiest intersection!
Thousands cross this intersection daily. These photos were taken on a weekday afternoon from the railway station...

SUSHI BAR


Sapporo, Early morning, fresh from the truck...


Japan is so crowded with people, many wear masks. When you are in such close quarters, it is nice to cover your face if you are sick or have allergies...It's weird at first to see everyone wearing masks, but most of the time they are just being polite...or paranoid.
小さい島多くの人々
Small Island Many People



I could post so many more...in the week that I was there, I probably took over 700 pictures. I think this post is long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment