10.25.2009

I who love love

If my camera comes outside with me, It's impossible to come back in with less than 50 pictures. It never fails. Here are a few favorites to share from last weekend.
(Quotes by Brennan Manning)


Photo of the Day
"Why am I afraid to dance, I who love music and rhythm and grace and song and laughter?


Why am I afraid to live, I who love life and the beauty of flesh and the living colors of the earth and sky and sea?


Why am I afraid to love, I who love love? "


"When our inner child is not nurtured and nourished, our minds gradually close to new ideas, unprofitable commitments and the surprises of the Spirit."


"...men and women who are truly filled with light are those who have gazed deeply into the darkness of their imperfect existence."


Insect Housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment