1.29.2012

Baby Room

Every time I walk into Luke's room, the thought of his arrival is all consuming.  We've got it filled in with all the essential things that he will need for his welcome home celebration.  Adam is building him a corner changing table with shelving, and eventually some cute book shelves to go on the wall.  We have also received some really amazing gifts from family and friends.

I've had a fun time making some animals to decorate the walls!
I drew some fun sketches of lions, giraffes, turtles, butterflies, elephants and other animals...We got a huge thin sheet of wood and I chose a few of the good sketches, graphed them onto the wood to a larger scale.  Adam cut the outlines out of the wood, and then I painted them.  Now they are hanging on his walls and we will be able to take them with us when we leave the island!
Check it out!  Very fun project...

Before...


 After...




(The elephant is my favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment