10.16.2011

It's a BOY!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!
Here is his profile!
 Yep!  Definitely a boy!

SURPRISE!  We are having a baby boy.  We just found out this morning at our 2nd ultrasound, and we are very excited!!!
He weighs 15 oz, just shy of a pound.  His heart rate was healthy at 156 bpm.  He has 2 long arms and 2 long legs, and he is so active!  I'm always feeling him kicking me, and even Adam has been able to feel it.
We are 21 weeks and they have moved our due date twice.  It started as March 4th, then moved to March 2nd, and now the due date is February 29, 2012.  (which is a leap year!)

This entire experience has really been incredible.  It was certainly a surprise pregnancy!  We found out at 5weeks along, when it was just a bean (see ultrasound.)  My first question was...there is only 1 right?
So far pregnancy has been a pretty amazing journey.  So many 'firsts.'
Now I am in the middle of the 2nd trimester and feel great.  Just in the past 2 weeks I have doubled in size!  My belly feels huge...and I have a long way to go.

Adam is hoping for a little Japanese samurai baby.  It sure does kick a lot.
We will keep you updated on the progress!

Yay!  The miracle of life!  It never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:

  1. YOU never cease to amaze me. you're gonna be such a good momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You guys can officially say "HE" and not "IT"!!!!!! YEEEEES!!!!!!! =) BTW, Patrick and I sure do miss everyone.

    ReplyDelete